Re: Port 80 is shown open in port scan without any web server running

On 30/03/11 15:58, Jan de Groot wrote:

The threat here is that your ISP will log every page visit you do and
also has the ability to block certain websites.

The only thing you can do is setting up a tunnel or using a different
proxyserver that you trust.

Doesn't every ISP keeps logs of what sites its customers are visiting for a certain amount of time ?

Can you give me some pointers where I can find more information about setting up tunnel ?