Re: Can't connect to WEP-protected network

Hi John,

Yeah I also use KDE and kdeplasma-applets-networkmanagement to manage network. I used to encounter this problem when I tried to connect to a unpermitted network(e.g. WEP). But after buying a new D-Link and setting up a new network, everything is OK. So I guess the main problem is that you don't remember your password correctly. Maybe you can check your password.

Good luck

Elvis Wang