Re: archlinux hardware question

A sled drive puts an internal drive into a sled case. Then the user slides the sled case along tracks installed for that purpose into the computer and in order to use it must lock the drive with a key. You can put operating systems on different hard drives that way and if one gets compromised pull it out and replace disk to keep running.