Re: Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders

 On 08/27/2010 04:34 PM, Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) of Singapore wrote:

[putolin]

I am exceedingly concerned that I might have heart/coronary artery disease and that it might be in the late stages.

My physical symptoms are:

1) Aching in the upper left of my chest since beginning January 2009 90% of the time, sometimes it may migrate to the right side
2) Shortness of breath from time to time
3) Palpitations in the last few days (I can feel my heart beat very hard and irregularly) 4) Muscle aches in the hands and legs, sometimes my hands(palms) will cramp
5) Involuntary movement of fingers/thumbs occasionally
6) Facial spasms occasionally
7) Sometimes I will feel my body "vibrating" anywhere from head to toe
8) When I tried to feel the pulses on my wrists, the pulses will "disappear" after a while. This is contrary to what doctors, nurses, and others have been telling me. That my pulses are consistent. 9) Sometimes when I am just about to fall asleep, I will get a sudden jerk or have a feeling that I am falling or my heart is going to pop out
10) giddiness/dizziness/light-headedness from time to time
11) Sometimes I will feel weak after just waking up, especially in the hands
12) discomfort at the back of my head from time to time

It's called old age, get over it.