Re: texlive-xxxxxxxxxxxx-doc packages vanished, yes ?

 On 26.08.2010 11:15, goodmenzy@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi, all
     I found the texlive-xxxxx-doc packages vanished, 32/64 bit are all vanished.
anyone are kind enough to tell me the reason?

I suppose the reason is that the packages were outdated and no longer in sync with the corresponding texlive-xxxx pkgs. It is planned that new versions will be made available in community once the non-doc packages are moved from testing to extra (which will happen soon after I come back from vacation (in ca. 10 days). Perhaps the doc pkgs will move to extra anyway, as it would make it much easier to maintain them in a single repo. But I first have to discuss the matter with Stefan, who maintains them in community.