Re: Good press at distrowatch.com

A large number of packages in Ubuntu install CDs are out of date when
you install it, so a long downloading time is inevitable. Things are
similar when install archlinux, I would prefer to install packages as
little as possible since a lot of them need to download updated
versions later. This is a part of reason why I like arch's LiveCD.

--
LI Ye
M.S. Student