Re: Plasma segmentation faults

Hi,

there are no third party plasmoids on my system, really only stuff from the official repository. Recompilation with debug symbols is much time consuming, but it will be an option to follow next week or so. You mentioned the third party thing. I noticed a wired thing on my two row task bar in the panel before plasma crashed. My English is not so good that I can describe this perfectly. Maybe this little graphics is a good way to tell you.

On one desktop the task bar shows this.

1st row		|firefox|
2nd row		|firefox|

Then I switched to another desktop and then back again. The taskbar shows this now.

1st row		|	||firefox|
2nd row		|firefox|

On the first position of the the first row there appears an empty field. A few seconds later plasma crashes.

It is strange.

Thanks for your time!

Bye,
Lars