Re: network-plasmoid-svn on extra? (WAS: KDE, Bluetooth and Wifi)

Andrea Scarpino wrote:
On 27/05/2009, Thomas Bächler <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How about adding this to extra? It seems NM is very popular, and until
it is part of kdenetwork we should not force a high percentage of our
users to build it from AUR.

we could, I was waiting a stable version. what others DEV think about this?

Just built from AUR on clean and updated Arch install. Its not working. Wired and wireless connections are seen, but only wired connections are made. When trying to connect to open/WPA wireless connections it just sits there doing nothing - cant see any activity in the system log (NM activity). Also it doesnt handle creating a wallet in kwallet when no prior wallet is already there - this might be a kwallet issue - will have to research some more.

Manne