Re: xscreensaver broken?

2009/1/7 Gerhard Brauer <gerhard.brauer@xxxxxx>:
> Am Wed, 7 Jan 2009 08:40:00 +0100
> schrieb "Guus Snijders" <gsnijders@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> But later on i noticed some problems with other
>> apps, so i think it's a problem with my current installation. I'll try
>> a reinstall later this week.
>
> Have you checked if you use some no-default optimizations in
> makepkg.conf? Or if it maybe a yaourt problem? I always build packages
> from abs tree and makepkg....

Well, i haven't checked those yet, but i have strong feeling it has
something to do with my system;

some time ago this system had disk-crash and had it's disk replaced
(after i had recovered the data from the broken one).
After replacing the disk, i copied the data back to the new disk and
issued a reinstall. In hindsight, i shouldn't have done this. I should
only have copied the configuration and personal data from the image
and let pacman do the rest (reinstall).
I think there are still some damaged libraries on my current system,
causing the trouble...

Hopefully i can find some time this weekend todo the reinstall (this
time from scratch ;). I'll post the results back here.

mvg,
     Guus