Pacman 3.2.2 string freeze

String freeze for the pacman 3.2.2 release is now in effect. Our
pacman translation policy is outlined here. The important sections for
translators are the introduction and up to (and including) pre-release
updates.
http://www.archlinux.org/pacman/translation-help.html

As stated in the above document, PO files have been made available to translate:
http://code.toofishes.net/pacman/po_files/

I'm shooting for a release approximately 5 days from now, but that
could change depending on how quick we get translations back and sneak
some last-minute fixes in.

Languages we currently have:
cs:Vojtěch Gondžala <vojtech.gondzala@xxxxxxxxx>
de: Matthias Gorissen <matthias@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
en_GB: Jeff Bailes <thepizzaking@xxxxxxxxx> (Already complete)
es: Juan Pablo Gonzalez <jotapesan@xxxxxxxxx>
fr: Xavier Chantry <shiningxc@xxxxxxxxx>
hu: Nagy Gabor <ngaba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
it: Giovanni Scafora <linuxmania@xxxxxxxxx>
pl: Mateusz Herych <heniekk@xxxxxxxxx>
pt_BR: Hugo Doria <hugo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ru: Sergey Tereschenko <serg.partizan@xxxxxxxxx>
tr: Samed Beyribey <beyribey@xxxxxxxxx>
zh_CN: 甘露(Lu.Gan) <rhythm.gan@xxxxxxxxx>

If you wish to help translate, but your language is already listed as
handled by someone, please contact them at the above addresses. If the
language is listed as "no current translator", then please reply to
ALL on this message stating you are doing the translation so we do not
have duplicated effort (although you are more than welcome to work in
teams).

Once you have updated or completed a translation, simply tar and gzip
the files up and send them back to pacman-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a
[translation] prefix in the message.

For those that are used to the old method of updating translations
(GIT patches), those are still acceptable as well. Please prefix the
patch with "translation:" so it can be picked out easily.

Any questions should be answered if you reply to this email on the list.

-Dan