Re: Status of swt and azureus/vuze

Hi,

Andrea Scarpino wrote:
2008/12/6 Ondřej Kučera <ondrej.kucera@xxxxxxxxxx>:
I think one of two things should happen.
(a) Someone (ideally just one person) - a dev I mean - will adopt azureus
again, rename it to vuze and update it to the latest version, alongside with
swt. Then the vuze package in unsupported can be deleted.
(b) Both azureus and swt will be dropped from extra. Then the vuze in
unsupported will become more or less "official" (or at least the only
available version in ArchLinux world) and perhaps a TU can then move it to
[community] if they feel like maintaining it. It might also be possible to
create a swt package in unsupported and let vuze depend on it (because
perhaps there are more applications out there that could depend on swt) - if
one sticks to the precompiled binaries, it's not that hard to maintain it.
(c) Both azureus and swt will be moved to community. I can adopt and
update they to last version, then rename azureus to vuze and drop vuze
from unsupported.

Works for me, of course.

Ondřej

--