Re: Someone shoot sergej

It is ok, but why replacing?

I spend ~4h per week to maintain all my packages. It is not problem to add high voted packages to community.
To summarize the TU meetings (logs have been posted...), it is about replacing very low usage/unused packages in [community] with those with higher usage in unsupported. I.e. optimizing our resource usage. People with opinions on this should be discussing this in the dedicated thread(s) on aur-general so the discussion is easier to follow. This thread is too much of a direct attack on one individual to be productive. Go through all the packages with low vote on AUR and low usage from pkgstats and you will find that Sergej has around as many packages as would be expected given how many he maintains. Has anyone manually checked what proportion of his low vote packages are not dependencies for other packages? This need to be dealt with on a whole group basis, not an individual basis.