Re: Cannot log in to arch website

Travis Willard wrote:
On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 9:20 PM, Daniel Diamond <dldiamond@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there something wrong with the Arch website? I was unable to log in so I
requested a password. I am unable to log in with the password that was given
to me. I would like to figure out the solution to a problem I am having but
I cannot get logged in to post to the forums. I am only posting here because
I do not know where else to turn.
Which "website"? The forums? Bug tracker? Wiki?

Seems like the forums.
I would like to figure out the solution to a problem I am having but I cannot get logged in to post to the forums.

Yes, it was for the forums. I was using the username that was listed in the e-mail (I assume since it called me dldiamond that this was the username I used, there are two that I go by and neither works). I tried pasting and typing the password. I tried to put in my entire e-mail address. I tried multiple browsers to make sure it wasn't a problem with my browser. Every time I get the same result. Wrong username or password. Does it lock you out after awhile?

Daniel Diamond