Re: Fifa: Flexible Installer Framework for Arch linux

Dieter Plaetinck schrieb:
Thanks,
Ok, pretty silly.. I was looking at all the projects yesterday, I must
have overlooked the 'installer' repo, because after some searching I
eventually found the scripts in a subdirectory of the archboot project,
so I called them that way
( http://projects.archlinux.org/?p=archboot.git;a=tree;f=installer )

The installer in archboot is different from the one in the installer repo afaik. On our official ISOs (the last were 2008.06 and 2008.08-froscon) we use archiso and the installer from installer.git.

Also, the installer does a lot of crap IIRC, so feel free to improve anything you want. If this effort turns about to be good quality in the end, we might even adopt it and use it to create a better console-based installer and a better quickinst/automated installer. Keep us updated here, please.