Re: kernel26 2.6.25-1 enters [testing]

Dream Team schrieb:
I also am using arch on my mac, and I find this essential and should not be removed if you find 2.6.25 compatible patchs (I am sure that they will come out in not so many time)

You see, that's my problem, they may come out sometime. On the mactel mailing lists, there is no mention of 2.6.25, there is virtually no traffic at all. There is no git tree that is kept in sync with current linux development, only a SVN dir where some random patches are lying around. 2.6.25 has been released, there is no update, no "we will update soon", nothing. The project seems practically dead from the outside - and I will not be held up by such things any more.

When there is no updated patch for something inside the -ARCH kernel, it is dropped. New patches are only added if they fix bugs, no new features.