Re: Problem with compositing and openGL.

Thanks for answering, Didi.
Well, I'm not on my computer right now, but I'm quite sure, that direct rendering is on. My real question is, might it be issue with 64 bit system? Should I'll try to install i686 and try to get it working there or it doesn't matter at all?

Didi wrote:
Just a shot in the dark. Is direct rendering on?
glxinfo | grep rendering

Note : You can still run glxgears without 3d rendering.

Could you give more information on the error please.

Cheers Didi