RE: Apache 2.x configuration for high load servers

Ya sorry about the attachments... I put URLs to my personal website rather
than the work related one to be safe :)

http://www.stupidguytalk.org/WEB3.ireel.com-apache_processes-day.png

http://www.stupidguytalk.org/WEB3.ireel.com-apache_accesses-day.png

Sorry about that....