Re: OT: PHP-FPM Status Page

----- Original Message -----
> On May 17, 2011 15:44 , "--[ UxBoD ]--" <uxbod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
> >> First, make sure that the pm.status_path variable in your
> >> php-fpm.conf file is correct for your mod_fastcgi configuration.
> >> Second, I believe there is a good chance that what you are seeing
> >> may
> >> be a bug in PHP-FPM
> >
> > Thanks Mark. Still not got in working yet. Are you using Apache 2.3
> > then ? How are you finding it ?
>
> Yes, I'm using a development snapshot of Apache HTTP Server 2.3.12.
> It's been working well for me.  And I really like the new
> authorization
> directives.  If you are thinking about using PHP-FPM with
> mod_proxy_fcgi, though, either use a recent development snapshot or
> wait
> until 2.3.12 is released (which should be fairly soon);
> mod_proxy_fcgi
> does not work properly with PHP-FPM in 2.3.11; you'll also need a
> recent
> development snapshot of PHP 5.3.7 since PHP-FPM in 5.3.6 does not
> work
> properly with mod_proxy_fcgi.  But these problems should all be
> worked
> out by the time 2.4 is officially released.
>
> What have you tried since your first email in order to get the
> PHP-FPM
> status page to work?  And is getting the status page working
> something
> that is important to you at this point?

It would have been nice to get it working as I would like to implement it at work and monitor with OpenNMS; including the ping/pong URLs. On my dev server I have tried:

<IfModule mod_fastcgi.c>
      FastCgiExternalServer /fcgi-bin/php-fpm -host 127.0.0.1:9081
      ScriptAlias /fcgi-bin/ /fcgi-bin/
      AddHandler php-fcgi .php
      Action php-fcgi /fcgi-bin/php-fpm
      <Location "/status/">
         SetHandler php-fcgi
      </Location>
</IfModule>

and in php-fpm.conf I added:

pm.status_path = /fcgi-bin/php-fpm/status

So when I connect too http://somesite.com/status the request should be passed to /fcgi-bin/php-fpm should it not ?
--
Thanks, Phil