Re: OT: PHP-FPM Status Page

On May 17, 2011 4:18 , "--[ UxBoD ]--" <uxbod@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anybody been able to get the PHP-FPM status page to work within Apache? I have tried the following but always receive a 404 error.

I have been able to get the PHP-FPM status page to work. I think there are two possibilities to explain the problem that you are having:

First, make sure that the pm.status_path variable in your php-fpm.conf file is correct for your mod_fastcgi configuration. I'm using mod_proxy_fcgi instead of mod_fastcgi; here is my configuration:

In my /etc/php-fpm.conf:

ÂÂÂ pm.status_path = /www/php-ssl/php-fpm-status

In my httpd.conf:

ÂÂÂ <Location /test/>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ProxyPass fcgi://127.0.0.1:9000/www/php-ssl/
ÂÂÂ </Location>

This allows the PHP-FPM status page to be accessed at https://server-name/test/php-fpm-status although PHP-FPM believes the URI path to be /www/php-ssl/php-fpm-status This is a consequence of my choosing to use different URI namespaces on the front and backend of my proxy; however in your case, just make sure that pm.status_path is set correctly -- I'm guessing that you'll want to set pm.status_path to /fcgi-bin/php-fpm/status

Second, I believe there is a good chance that what you are seeing may be a bug in PHP-FPM and have little or nothing to do with Apache HTTP Server. You may want to try getting the most recent snapshot of the PHP 5.3 branch from SVN ( http://snaps.php.net/ ) and recompiling. If that doesn't work, I believe it is likely that a bug still exists regarding how PHP-FPM computes PATH_INFO and SCRIPT_FILENAME (and, in this case, the status page is working for me because of the mod_proxy_fcgi specific fix to the second problem described in http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=54152 ).

Here is what a PHP-FPM status page looks like, in case you have not seen one yet and you decide that it is not worth the trouble on your part to get this working:
pool:                 www
process manager:      dynamic
accepted conn:        1
listen queue len:     0
max listen queue len: 128
idle processes:       5
active processes:     0
total processes:      5
max children reached: 0

I hope this helps. Please let me know what you discover in your future troubleshooting.

--
  Mark Montague
  mark@xxxxxxxxxxx