consistent 403 for home directory

Hey everyone;

From my Googling, this is a very common problem, but I haven't been able to find an effective solution.

I'm trying to get Apache working on a fresh Fedora 14 install.  I'm wanting it to be able to access an additional directory in my home directory, workspace, where I keep Eclipse projects.

My webserver is returning a constant 403 when trying to access a folder in my home directory, whether that be from adding an Alias, a symbolic link to that folder in the default /var/www/html, or setting it as the DocumentRoot.

The steps I've taken:
  1. Disabled SELinux.
  2. Checked file permissions on the directory in home; they are all 755.
  3. Made sure that the 'Options FollowSymLinks' appears where it should (for symlink).
  4. Made sure that mod_alias is enabled (for Alias).
Any suggestions on what I might be missing?  My config file is attached.

Thanks!

--
Matthew Coleman
(309) 750-4089