Re: mod_reqtimeout not returning 408

A little more information on the 200 return code:

It seems that mod_reqtimeout is not closing the connection after the 20 seconds, but rather truncating the request and letting it go through. ÂSo the request is actually processed, and since the URL is referring to an actual resource, a 200 code is returned.

Surely there must be a configuration mistake somewhere?

Cheers,
GB