Re: Caching module

We have multiple data centers (both active). We have a complicated
scenario where user need to be persisted on one site for one hour.

There are other options but all other options require client making
some changes which is not possible at this time. So I am looking at
some caching where I can can cache user, location and time. Based on
that we can redirect the user if they came to wrong site.