From: Mark Montague [mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 6:48 PM
To: Liu JinGang
Cc: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; 'Eric Covener'
Subject: Re: Apache httpd question(emergent)

I do not know of any document that explains the viewpoint.  However, you can observe and test that Apache does not discriminate.

Also, Apache *will* discriminate if you use the Limit and LimitExcept directives.  So you can have either behavior.  Since you can have either behavior, I hope a document is not necessary.

I apologize if I do not understand the question.

Then my mail said that:

I hope this helps.  Please let me know if I am answering the wrong questions.

==

Thanks!ãI understand it .

--
 Mark Montague