RE: Tomcat hangs while stopping - bug48470

At 05:58 PM 3/16/2011 +0530, Shekhar Chaudhary wrote:
I have read these mailing list here only.

All: Can we please stop feeding the troll? If he can't find <http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html#tomcat-users> on his own after nearly a dozen explicit hints he's unlikely to be able to update any software.

The signal-to-noise ratio on this thread is tending towards zero.

Thanks,
Paul
Tired old sys-admin

"The only two things that are infinite in size are the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not
completely sure about the universe." -- [attributed to] Albert Einstein