Re: Virtual Host Directory Permissions Problem

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 4:59 PM, Hossy <hossy-apache@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1. What are you typing to access it?
> 2. Try removing the ":443" from your primary ServerName entry.  I believe
> the port is defined inside the <VirtualHost> tag.

There are several issues with your vhosts:

1) Assuming you want those to work on any interface, use *:PORT
instead of *. Port 80 is for HTTP, and 443 is for HTTPS, normally.

2) Let's see httpd -S or apache2ctl -S under debian to see the full
extent of your virtual hosts configuration.

Frank.