Re: Slow performance of Apache on Windows

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 5:19 PM, Feldhacker, Chris
<Feldhacker.Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

ok; there must be something different though up until the point where
the client does/does not delay before sending the packet

odd number of packets up until this point with Apache, but even with
the other servers?  (odd is where the delay kicks in, right?)

--/--

It is probably present in all that info somewhere, but how do we know
that the TCP window size for IIS is not larger than the one for
Apache?