Re: How htaccess enables CGI script as default page

Sometimes you refer to the Perl scripts with absolute paths, sometimes relative. I do no know what dir your .htaccess is in, but please check the paths.

It also seems that you changed the .htaccess references to .pl extension to .py -- was there a reason for that?

Sorry I missed the start of this - there is too little history in the post to catch up properly.

Please post again, with log file snippets, if you are still having problems.

Lee

On 03/03/2011 08:38, Manoj Samtani wrote:
What error you are getting or in log file?? And did you changed index.py permissions to 755 ??

Thanks,
Manoj