Re: Set get parameter into http header.

Thanks for your fast response. Setting the header works already fine. But the real problem is how can i get the parameter from http://localhost:/?token=1337base64token into the header.

My usecase is i have a service which run behind my Apache httpd in the background that only support basic authentication and i have generated a base64 token which equal user:password and now i like
to set them into the header. Hardcodet it works already. But how can i get the param from the uri into the header ?

Regards,

Michael