Re: Re: SetHandler mod_ruby Apache 2.2.17 Windows

Dear Tom

Thanks for the reply.

This is my vhosts Linux config: https://gist.github.com/818788

> According to [1], ExecCGI is only required for eruby.

Well it is in our Linux mod_ruby Config as well and we do not use Eruby.

>> Now Apache on Windows delivers me the same result (as so is the following)
>>
>> [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Attempt to serve directory:
>> C:/Users/zdavatz/de.oddb.org/doc/
>>
>> with these settings here: https://gist.github.com/818654
>>
>> This option here https://gist.github.com/818519 I just tried to see if
>> I get the same result or not.

> OK, replace your vhost conf file with this one[2]. Does that work?

Thanks for the file. This just displays me the content of my index.rbx
as plain text but ruby is not actually executed. The access log tells
me:

"GET / HTTP/1.1" 304 -

Best
Zeno