VirtualHost Question

Hi all,

I'm starting my final project for college, I decided to look at using the
zend framework to develop a web app, I was advised in a book on the zend
framework to create a vitualhost for my project, which I've done but all I
can see is the It Works! message if I try to navigate to the index.php page
I get an error message stating that the page is not on the server.

I've edited my httpd-vhosts.conf file to include the following

[code]
<Directory ""C:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/">
  Order Deny,Allow
  Allow from all
</Directory>
[/code]

[code]
<VirtualHost 127.0.0.1:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/square/public"
    ServerName square.localhost
</VirtualHost>
[/code]

I've also edited my hosts file to include the following
[code]
127.0.0.1 square.localhost
[/code]

Can someone please point out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance