Re: Re: Domain Registrant's Details

On 2/5/11 5:56 AM, DW wrote:
Thanks Mike for your quick reply. Is it easy to transfer the domain to my company? Will the registrar ask many questions and corporate documentations?

It's relatively easy but still requires a written agreement from the owner or legal representative of the domain, and detailed WHOIS info for the new owner.

The reason I am asking this is somebody came to my place earlier today to ask about training courses. I thought it should have been easier to browse the web and get the info and now I am concerned about this.

What does that even have to do with domain registration ?

--
J.