Re: Apache process not coming down and going high upto 259

Hello Rainer,

Thanks for the valuable input.

I have following mod_jk options configured for my web server.

Is it possible to know if any of the below options are responsible for creating so many child processess and by removing any of them will reduce the number of child processess.

How do i tune my webserver so that the number of child processess comes down.

LoadModule    jk_module  modules/mod_jk.so
JkWorkersFile /opt/web/apache/app/erib2b/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile /opt/web/apache/app/erib2b/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel info
JkOptions +ForwardURIEscaped +ForwardURICompatUnparsed
JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"
JkMount /* worker1