Re: Permission Problem

for the record this problem is fixed..
thanks to the replies for a similar problem on this forum

http://old.nabble.com/Fwd%3A-Re%3A--users%40httpd--Apache-2.2.17-on-RHEL-5.2-%2813%29-Permission-denied-td30069032.html

i was about to get crazy really! :D

have had two problems that was solved by this helpful forum!
thanks heaps!

godbless you guys! :)