New to list - Redirect, Alias or Rewrite?? Very confused...

Hi all,
I am attempting to have the Apache Server 2.0 handle the following request
for me:

When a visitor visits http://mydomain.com/OLD_Web App/, I would like them
to be automatically redirected to http://mydomain.com/New_Web App/

Both OLD and NEW Web App folders live in the same doc root and are at the
same level in the folder tree - ie right off of root.

I have tried both Alias commands and Redirect commands and nothing seems to
work. I have restarted Apache on each change.

What is the best way to accomplish this and is there something I am
missing. I am using both the O'Reilly Apache Cookbook and the Apache.org
for examples and they all sound similar. From what I have read, Alias seems
to be for the purpose of referencing files outside of the doc root, this is
not the case for me. Redirect seems to be for redirecting to  different
server - also not the case.

Any tips would be awesome.

Thanks,
Doug Niman
Information Services Manager
Senior Network Administrator
Aiphone Corporation

Aiphone Corporation's Statement of Confidentiality:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, trade secret and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution of it or any of its attachments is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete it, any attachments, and any copies from your computer, and any other computer, immediately.