Re: SetEnv HTTPS on... not working.

Actually I would even change the name of the variable HTTPS because it clashes with the HTTPS apache one.

SetEnvIf Request_Protocol ^HTTPS.* IS_HTTPS

if you want to use this variable later. But basically don't you get the same logic still, I mean you are setting the variable but still by checking an request header so not sure what you really try to achieve here?

Igor