Re: Some VirtualHosts extremely slow, others very fast

On 12/8/10 10:15 PM, Igor Cicimov wrote:
Check the dns resolution for the xyz host.

There is no problem with DNS.  All of the subdomains use the wildcard *.ourdomain.com, which resolves to both www and xzy.  The problem isn't with DNS.  Each TCP/IP conversation starts instantly.  But with xyz.ourdomain.com, every HTTP GET request ends up with a five-second delay in the middle of the TCP/IP stream.  It's very consistent.

Thanks,
Craig

Sent from my phone