How to proxy FTP protocol with WinSCP client ?

Hello,

I encounter a problem to proxy FTP protocol with my WinSCP client (strong constraint) ! The first control connection (HTTP CONNECT on port 21) with the FTP server is well established but the second one (data connection : HTTP CONNECT on dynamic port provided by the server) is refused from apache mod-proxy (403 forbidden), here is my proxy.conf file :

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
        ProxyRequests On

       AllowCONNECT 443 21

        <Proxy *>
                AddDefaultCharset off
                Order deny,allow
                Deny from all
                Allow from all
        </Proxy>

        # Enable/disable the handling of HTTP/1.1 "Via:" headers.
        # ("Full" adds the server version; "Block" removes all outgoing Via: headers)
        # Set to one of: Off | On | Full | Block

        ProxyVia On
</IfModule>

Enabled modules : proxy, proxy_ftp, proxy_http, ssl, cache, ...

The AlllowCONNECT directive permits only to use static ports, and I didn't find other directives to solve my problem !
The same configuration with WinSCP client works fine with "squid", but I prefer to use apache for other reasons, so can you help me to solve this problem ? For information, when I use another client like IE, it works fine also but the HTTP method used is GET and not CONNECT...
Thanks.

Barbaron Denis
FT/RD/SIRP/ASF
Expert Senior – Architectures clusters & logiciel libre
Tel:  +33 2 96 05 03 57
Fax: +33 2 96 05 13 02

denis.barbaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx