Re: cannot get mod_substitute to substitute in response from remote server in reverse proxy setup

Nick,

> Use mod_filter instead.

Thanks for that good suggestion. I worked something up to test this
with mod_filter and mod_substitute and it seems to be working. Just
including my config here for the next poor sap that has this question.
Thanks again...

Chris

* * *

/etc/httpd/conf.d/replace.conf:

#
# Chris stuff for testing of replace via filter

#SetEnv filter_errordocs

LoadModule substitute_module modules/mod_substitute.so
LoadModule filter_module modules/mod_filter.so

FilterDeclare replace
FilterProvider replace SUBSTITUTE Content-Type $text/html
FilterChain +replace
# for logging (not sure how helpful the logging is...)
FilterTrace replace 1
Substitute "s/Apache HTTP Server Version/Apache HTTP Server Version Boo Yah/n"