Re: Looking for a superminimalist configuration for serving static pages only.

OK! Some of this stuff seems quite advance for me right now, so I
guess it will take quite some time for all of your suggestions to sink
in. :)

That said, Igor, if you were just starting out with Apache, what would
be the first steps you would take to really understand the software
and use it properly? Would you pick a particular book, course, or
experiment with the documentation?

As a beginner who knows how the Internet generally works, a lot of the
Apache jargon seems strange to me and I am always asking myself why
this, why that.

What would you suggest for a newbie to do?