Re: Unable to load perl file

hi ,

When trying to restart the server, For the following error we recieve...we have tried pasting the files that apache is giving " file not found " in the path where the startup.pl ie the perl script is running.It is able to pic up from the current directory, but it is unable to pic up the files from other locations,

can you please let me know how to add the path in @INC. or are there any other ways to make the statup.pl to check the files in other locations apart from the current directory that it is running from.

Thanks in advance.