Re: Re: Proxy streaming

Varnish is a great tool. You would have to pre-cache your content to minimize first byte response time for large objects as varnish waits for the entire response from the backend to be cached before streaming to client. If object is in cache response times are great. I know the varnish team was looking at implementing streaming while caching, not sure if this is complete.