Re: Can't load driver file apr_dbd_mysql.so

Still no luck... I added the path /usr/sfw/lib to the envvars LD_LIBRARY_PATH, I had also tried adding to my path before launching.

I did notice that this version of mysql is 4.0. I want to be using 5.0 but the libmysqlclient_r library isn't available in this installation. As I had mentioned, I do have an apache 2.2.9 working using the mysql 4.0 version client.

Anyway, I'm downloading a 5.0 version of mysql to see if it will work. Apparently 5.1 isn't known, since in the config.log for apr_util (I'm sticking to just building this piece util I get it right) it had problems.

Thanks much,
    -Steve