RE: Redirect Command Loses Form Data

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately that is the problem I'm trying to get around.

The scenario I'm trying to find a solution for is this. We have 200+ html pages on our web site that call a script which interacts with another server. If this other server becomes unavailable I want to be able to redirect the requests to this script to another one stored locally on the web server without having to change each of the 200+ html pages. Is there any way of doing this or is it a case that we have to change the 200+ html pages to do the redirect?