Re: suexec for another user

Phil Howard wrote:
For maintenance, it might be easier for you to make an suexec wrapper.
 Run your wrapper to do custom checks and if it decides to go on, it
runs suexec.  That way your maintenance is for your program, only, and
you have to track a lot fewer changes to Apache code (basically just
the suexec environment being passed along).

Sorry, but I need clarification - is there a way to say to suexec to do
what it is forced to? So I could bypass the policy checks by something
on my own?
Thanks