GUI for debugging Apache

Is there any GUI for viewing Apache headers which are being served by a chain
of Reverse Proxy Servers.
I have a cloud which uses a few Proxy Servers in between the client and actual
server which has to serve the original request.
All servers are Unix Servers.

And if there is a problem which I do not get a clue to then to be able to post
them here
downloading and doing an ftp of those headers with all the logs ,
loging in each time to each proxy server and Opening the browser and exporting
the
X display to some remote server each time from the chain and then observing
HTTP_RESPONSES and checking the request from each of those servers and then
posting log with configuration and response takes at least 2-3 hours to type an
email.

Is there a shorter way to do so?