Re: [crit] (28)No space left on device

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:15:12 +0300
Vikrama Sanjeeva <viki.sanjeeva@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> After googling this error I tried below commands, but no success:
>
> ipcs -s | grep www   [returned nothing]

Why -s?  Did you rtfm ipcs?  And presumably the grep is yours rather
than copied blindly from something you googled?

(you never know on this list, you get the occasional poster who
will cut&paste something like that without understanding why their
box is different).

> "apachectl graceful"

If ipcs finds anything, you might want to check if it coincides with the
cron.  That would happen if it isn't exiting cleanly and might be fixed
by an upgrade of your server, or something running under it.

--
Nick Kew