Re: Many websites in different document roots behind a reverse proxy

Ok I am giving you the configuration
2 Servers A and B
A (public IP)
B (LAN where all these applications are hosted)

we want people from internet to be able to access applications on B
as
http://mydomain.com/claroline
http://mydomain.com/dokebolms
http://mydomain.com/doceolms
and the main site
http://mydomain.com/
also

so definition of

vhost configuration Server A front end to all this system
http://pastebin.com/8kkUJttH

then
Vhost  Dokeos on B
http://pastebin.com/dMAwyz5u

Vhost definition of Docebolms on B
http://pastebin.com/JQCmN5mZ

Vhost definition of Claroline on B
http://pastebin.com/1Dn2mFPp

Vhost definition of
default site mydomain.com on B which is always served even if I do not want it
http://pastebin.com/tyTCqQvi

following are response headers when I try to access http://mydomain.com
http://pastebin.com/zUR2cxBi

Response headers when I try to access dokeos as
http://mydomain.com/dokeos
following are response headers
http://pastebin.com/WAUjTyzc

Response headers when I try to access docebolms as
http://mydomain.com/docebolms
following are response headers
http://pastebin.com/zmNFLsEJ

Response headers when I try to access claroline from internet as
http://pastebin.com/Kah5N21j