Re: Authentication of proxy over own module

Sorry my wrong explanation. I have ment the when the request is authorized/authenticated by my module how the request should be sent to the "proxy" IP address define in apache module:

RewriteRule ^/PAC$ http://192.168.0.23:8080/PACAdmin [P]
RewriteRule ^/PAC/(.*) http://192.168.0.23:8080/PACAdmin/$1 [P]
RewriteRule ^/([^/]+)$     ${foo:$1|/$1} [L]
RewriteRule ^/([^/]+)/(.*)     ${foo:$1|/opt/apache/htdocs/ssldocs/$1}/$2 [L]

<Location "/PAC/">
   ProxyPass http://192.168.0.23:8080/PACAdmin
   ProxyPassReverse http://192.168.0.23:8080/PACAdmin
   ProxyPassReverseCookie   /PACAdmin   /PAC
   Order Allow,deny
   Allow from all
</Location>

Best regards

hm, redirect itsn't proxing , as i understood ;) redirect it's wen you
communicate client and target server directly and no proxing anymore.
in case todo proxy in your module there should be server and client
parts, I've not seen your module, maybe it's under NDA, and so on...
but you can have a look at scgi module there client in apache api, but
it working in another way. there...
static apr_status_t
open_socket(apr_socket_t **sock, request_rec *r)
{
//snip
and
 rv = apr_socket_connect(*sock, sockaddr);
   if (rv) {
//snip

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem