Re: How to prevent email sent from the server

This isn't an Apache issue, but do you have valid SPF records for the
mail server?

http://www.openspf.org/FAQ/What_is_SPF

These are simple text records included in your domain name listing that
define which IP addresses are allowed to send mail for your domain.
Don't forget to set up deny SPF records for all servers that are NOT
allowed to send mail for your domain but have MX records for it.

Costs nothing, and most incoming SMTP servers do check the SPF records.

Good luck!

John