Re: Apache Reverse Proxy for Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server

Maybe this will work:

<Virtualhost>
       Servername citrix.example.com
       ProxyRequests Off
       AllowCONNECT 443
       ProxyPass / backendserver
       ProxyPassReverse / backendserver
</Virtualhost>

and yes you need to have mod_proxy_connect loaded first.

Igor

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 5:02 AM, Ruiyuan Jiang <Ruiyuan_Jiang@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I need to setup a Reverse Proxy server for Citrix MetaFrame Presentation server for people to access internal resources.
My Apache reverse proxy server is running and it proxies http and https requests.
The Citrix backend server uses port 443 for TCP tunnel not https.
Should I use mod_proxy_connect to do this? In my https-ssl.conf file, I created a new virtual host:

<virtualhost>
       Servername citrix.example.com
       AllowCONNECT / backendserver:443
</virtualhost>

The syntax check gives me an error that 'AllowCONNECT': port number must be numberic.

It seems that it does not take the server name besides the port number since I need to forward the request to a backend server.

Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks.

Ryan

This message (including any attachments) is intended
solely for the specific individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above, and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.